[ExchangeList] Re: Porn Blocking Filter

  • From: "William Lefkovics" <william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:06:54 -0800

There are people that work on that very thing, down to the detail, specific
to body part.  I don't know of a commercial product to filter e-mail content
into Exchange though, but maybe in the near future.

Warning. this is not safe for work. or in some cases anywhere.

NSFW:

http://www.yangsky.us/researches/physicallinguistics/PLUnderstand/humanbody/
anus/anus.htm