[ExchangeList] Pop up in Outlook 2002/2003 & Exchange 2000!!!

  • From: "Tee Darling" <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:58:04 -0400

We have Exchange 2000 servers in our environment and users are running Outlook 2002 & 2003. Laterly, our users have been receiveing pop ups in Outlook stating " Requsting data from Exchange server.......". The delay for this error message will be for some seconds before it will disappear for the users to be able to access their email. Anyone experienced this problem before in their environment or knows how to resolve this annoying pop ups in Outlook?

Any information for the resolution to this issue will be very much appreciated. Thanks.