[ExchangeList] Re: Pop up in Outlook 2002/2003 & Exchange 2000!!!

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:16:52 -0400

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=839862

  _____

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tee Darling
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 12:58 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Pop up in Outlook 2002/2003 & Exchange 2000!!!

We have Exchange 2000 servers in our environment and users are running
Outlook 2002 & 2003. Laterly, our users have been receiveing pop ups in
Outlook stating " Requsting data from Exchange server.......". The delay for
this error message will be for some seconds before it will disappear for the
users to be able to access their email. Anyone experienced this problem
before in their environment or knows how to resolve this annoying pop ups in
Outlook?

Any information for the resolution to this issue will be very much
appreciated. Thanks.