Overview of mails when using exchange as relay

  • From: qtemp@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:07:36 -0700

When a mail is send via outlook you get a confirmation that the mail has
been delivered or for some reason not has be delivered.
We are using our exchange server as relay for our midrange computer.
We now have the problem that we never know if the mail has be delivered or
not.
Is there a way to get a confirmation send to the sender of the mail if the
mail is send or not ?
Is there a way to see in exchange which mails have be sended via relay and
if there are delivered or not ?