Automatically Accept Meeting Requests for all users - Global Setting?

  • From: Katie Greathouse <kmilazo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:43:03 -0800 (PST)

We are planning to Sync our Meeting Maker user data
with our user's Exchange Calendar data.  Does anyone
know a way to turn on Globablly for all users to Auto
Accept meetings.  We want to temporarly turn this on
during our Sync process so the user does not have to
go into Outlook and accept meetings one by one - we
are bringing over data from 6 months back and on.

I am aware of the Outlook Profile Calendar
options>Resource scheduling and the Auto Accept Agent
for Resource mailboxes...but Microsoft does not advise
this agent for user mailboxes...does anyone know of
any workarounds?

Thanks and regards,