RE: Outlook to SMS

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:47:07 -0400

Hi Nishikant,
I am not sure what exactly you are trying to implement, but if you are
trying do this for forwarding certain emails such as server alerts etc
to your mobile phone, then you have to setup a forwarding rule in your
Outlook profile, and forward the messages to your mobile phones email
ID. But note, this is not SMS, is actually an email.