Outlook to SMS

  • From: KULKARNI.NISHIKANT@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:39:07 +0530

Dear All,

We need to send the outlook mails which we receive to a Mobile phone as a
SMS alert.

Dose anybody have any idea regarding this?

Regards,
Nishikant Kulkarni,

---DISCLAIMER-------------------------------------------------
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the
enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are privileged and
confidential material of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M)
and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any
manner by anyone other than the intended addressee/(s). If
this E-mail (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s)
if any ) has been received in error, please advise the
sender immediately and delete it from your system. The views
expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s)
or attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender.