RE: Outlook problem when accessing email[Scanned]

  • From: "Simon Bound" <Simon.Bound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:18:21 +0100

Check out DNS/WINS settings on the PC's

From: Lettah G. Dladla [mailto:Lgdladla@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue 19 July 2005 07:03
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Outlook problem when accessing email[Scanned]

Morning guys

I need your help , I have this problem now and then with some of the
users. When you open outlook it will try to connect and gives you the
"Retry" or work offline" option , I have checked the TCP/IP setting ,
release and renew  the IP address and still get the same message.

Is there anyone who has an idea what could be the problem? or any links
that I can check?

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: