Outlook 2003 Profiles

  • From: "Ralph Elmerick" <ralph.elmerick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:46:50 -0600

We are migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 and we do not want
users
to create a new profile.  However we are finding that their are two fields
the users cannot see in the Global Address List on the Phone/Notes tab.
These are fields we have changed.  Is there anything we can do to make
sure
these fields are visible without requiring the users to create a new
Outlook
profile for the Exchange 2003 server.
If you turn cached Exchange Mode off it works as well, so yes we are using
Cached Exchange Mode and it doesn't work with that
with the old Exchange 5.5 profile.   The two fields we changed were Home 2
and Business 2.