Re: Move mailbox from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003

  • From: Buboy Serapio <easerapio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:50:22 -0700 (PDT)

u can use exmerge to move the mailbox...

nhuong pham hong <phnhuong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear Sir/Madam.
Old my domain is abc.com.vn with 1 domain controller and 1 Exchange 2000,
now I Intstall new domain (ABC.COM)on new Server with Windows server 2003
and Exchange 2003, I created new user but I don't know move mail box from
Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003.
Can you help me!
Thanks very must

http://mail.yahoo.com