[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook 2003 Delegate error

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:29:32 -0400

Try this:

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913807> .  If you uninstall
> that, the problem goes away.  I've been told that M$ is working on a
> resolution for the quirky behavior that goes along w/the update.

That fixed it for me....the boss finally got an admin assistant and
wanted to delegate everything and I've been scouring the Exchange to
see what permissions were wrong.  oila - took off the Outlook update
and it went through just fine as I would have expected it to....

how did you ever find that the update was the problem??  Pure genious.

thanks!!