[ExchangeList] Outlook 2003 Delegate error

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:48:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

Pulling my hair out on this one (and of course, it is happening to the
CFO :-().  When he tries to add a delegate for his contacts and
calendar, he is getting a message saying:

"The Delegates settings were not saved correctly.  Unable to activate
send-on-behalf-of list.  You do not have sufficient permission to
perform this operation on this object."

This seems to be happening to only this one user, but I don't really see
anything wrong with his permissions in Exchange (2003 by the way)...
Any ideas on this? Thanks so much!!