RE: Open Other User's Folder

  • From: "Thomson, Helen" <hthomson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:39:18 +0200

That's it, thanks.  However, while it work's on my PC, it doesn't work on
the user's PC I want it for.  The error message, when clicking on the folder
is: "Unable to expand the folder.  The set of folders couldn't be opened."
She seems to have the same permissions assigned as me.  Any further guidance
appreciated.

Regards, Helen