[ExchangeList] OWA options with 2nd Exchange server at different site

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:04:16 -0500

My previous question on this topic caused some confusion, so here is another go:

Previous environment:
x1 Exchange 2000 Server on Windows 2000 Server SP4

Current environment:
x1 Exchange Server 2003 SP2 on Windows Server 2003 R2 - OWA, Outlook RPC over HTTPS
x1 Exchange 2000 Server on Windows 2000 SP4 - brought out of semi-retirement with recently migrated mailboxes from a different Exchange org.

External email access traffic flow:

Internet

A firewall from a non-Microsoft vendor - HTTPS/443 & SMTP/25 open

ISA 2004 SP2 - OWA & Outlook RPC publishing to Exchange Server 2003

Exchange Server 2003 - OWA, Outlook RPC over HTTPS

Corporate WAN

Different site - same AD, same Exchange org

Exchange 2000 Server with mailboxes

What options would I have for the Exchange 2000 users to access OWA from the Internet?

Thanks,
...D