[ExchangeList] Re: OWA options with 2nd Exchange server at different site

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:53:15 -0500

In addition, I will obviously need a different SSL certificate?

Thanks,

...D

On 11/2/06, Michael B. Smith < michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You need another IP address for your non-Microsoft-firewall to map to the exchange 2000 server (NAT). Or you can use an alternate port (PAT – port address translation) if you can't come up with another IP address.

It will not be seamless. To make it seamless requires a front-end server.