OWA Problem - Works thru Network , not externally

  • From: "Kelli Irwin" <kirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:35:29 -0400

Hi All, I asked a variation of this question about a week ago and someone was
nice enough to provide a link to a MS Whitepaper with troubleshooting tips.  I
tried everything there but to no avail.

I am running Exchange 2000, single domain, behind ISA.
Problem:  OWA was working via Internet, now after changing to a different DSL
provider it no longer works.  It still works if accessed from within the
Network.  One of our users CAN access his mail from home but no one else can.
I can also access ALL mail accounts using a stand alone PC I have connected to
our DSL Modem/Router (Outside our network).  When it doesn't work it gives a
Logon screen, you enter user name and password...the browser then says:
"Opening http://mail.ourdomain.com/exchange/user/inbox/?Cmd=contents...";   But
all it displays is the 3D vertical bar between the Shortcuts and the mail.....
but everything else is blank.... and the browser says its done.  Help ......

Thanks, Kelli