OWA Help Needed--Urgently

  • From: "Susan Tackett" <susan_tackett01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:04:19 -0400

I am running Exchange 5.5 on an NT 4.0 server with SP6a. I created my 1st Outlook form using Outlook 97(which is an HR survey) and published it to my Personal Folder.

I went to the internet and connected to OWA and viewed the EMAIL I sent which contained the Outlook survery. However, when I opened my EMAIL I did not see the Outlook form I created with the HR survey questions. Instead, it just gave me the text of the questions and bracketed {} choices for possible answers. What did I do wrong? I have to have this survey work today. Please help?