RE: OWA Change Password

  • From: Robby Lim <robby_lim23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:51:51 -0700 (PDT)

Lara, Greg
my users can access their mailboxes the only problem is that they cannot change
thier passwords through OWA.
thanks anyways!

Robby Lim
"Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Not sure if this applies, but check out:;en-us;326018

Greg Lara

information intended only for the person(s) named. If you are not the intended
recipient, please destroy this message, and any attachments, and notify the
sender by return e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, disclosure or