Re: Moving Exchange 2003 / win 2003 to cluster and enterprise editions.

  • From: "Zoran" <zmarjanovic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 03:03:39 -0700

And just to add,

I did the very same thing with Win/Exchange 2000, and everything was ok. I
installed the new servers (windows adv server-member server and exchange
enterprise in disaster recovery mode), added SPs and hot fixes I had on
old installation and restored databases from a tape. If you can't mount
stores, check the app log in event viewer and check MS TechNet site
www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exchange2000/support/ee_exchange2k.asp
or http://eventid.net. The solution should be eseutil or isinteg, that is
try to recover/repair databases and run IS integrity check. It could take
time, but in the end it should work.