Message Expired notification

  • From: "Kul" <KJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 04:56:58 -0600

We are using Exchaneg 5.5 on NT4 and ahve a strange problem with some
messages.  We can send a message to a individual user on the internet, but
when I try sending the same message to a list of users including the user
that I was able to send individually, we get the error message below

'xx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' on 15/09/2003 09:21
            The maximum time for delivering the message expired
        The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=GB;a= ;p=our
org;l=servername-030915082045Z-147415
            MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:sitename:servername

I have tried to stop and restart the MTA on the home server of the user
and all IMC's but the problem still persists.

any ideas