RE: Mailbox Move

  • From: "Levine, Wesley M." <Wesley.Levine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:39:20 -0500

Not necessarily, however I have found that it is extremely helpful to either
create a new profile in Outlook or else just edit their current Outlook
profile with the updated info.  Outlo0ks seems to operate much more
efficiently this way, but it will still work without doing anything.

Wesley Levine
NT Systems Administrator
Teleglobe Communications Corp.
Phone:  703-788-8622