Mailbox Move

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <ELanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:13:55 -0700

I am attempting to move a user from their remote Exchange box to our
corporate server over a 128K Frame Relay connection.  The user's mailbox
is about 68MB.

On the corporate server I attempted to move the mailbox last night, but
after 4 hours it erred out.  It says "Error: Moving messages.  The MAPI
call failed.  MAPI or an unspecified service provider.  ID no:
80004005-0000-00000000." I am going to attempt it again tonight, but I
don't have too much faith it will work.  My next thought if it fails is
to drive out to the site, create a pst file, drive back and do it from
here.  Anyone have a better suggestion?

Eric Lanyon, MCSA

Network Administrator