[ExchangeList] Mail Que Peformance

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:55:15 -0500

Hi,

I am having some mail queue performance issues. Specifically I have several
messages that are in a re-try state sitting in a queue. These mails are being
rejected by the upstream server. When they get into this state they prevent
other messages in the queue from being sent in a timely manner.  Is there a
way to create more than one queue for a given destination address or some
other way to handle these re-try messages so they don't interfere with other
messages.  Any pointers on improving queuing  performance would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Bill