RE: Licence Buy for Internet POP3 Access?

  • From: "Kalpesh Pitale" <kalpesh.pitale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:30:38 +1000

Lorenzo,

Exchange's licensing is strictly on per seat. Therefore you may need licenses
for every user accessing + u will need license for outlook 2000 (application)
You will not need license if you are using outlook express( App), but you will
need an license for every connection

I hope this helps..

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,
Kalpesh