Internal Network Relaying Question

  • From: "Keith Duemling" <kduemling@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:37:23 -0500

MessageHello everyone,

Thanks in advance for any help.

Situation: Windows 2000 AD domain with a central Exchange server.  Stand
alone server that is not on the domain that is using third-party email
application.  We want to keep the machine off the network, but be able to
send email through it, as a normal email users, and through ASP & PHP
applications running off of it.  I added the relay settings to our Exchange
server without success....still coming up with a 5.7.1 Relay Block...

Thanks.

Keith Duemling
kduemling@xxxxxxx