RE: How to stop telnet access, spamming

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:47:41 +0530

Hi Matt

Thanks for the mail. My server was relay protected and it was tested using
telnet. Presently my problem is X user is getting mails from Y user which has
not been sent by Y. Both X and Y are in my organization. While I traced the
Internet Headers using outlook it is showing it has received from some outside
domains. They are sending on behalf of my internal user. I have blocked the at
addresses using  firewall and IMS message Filtering. Other than this is there
any way to stop this ?. Is this is Spamming?
Expecting your reply

Regards
Arif