RE: How to stop telnet access, spamming

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:41:21 -0500

There was some discussion on this list a few days ago about sending mail
on behalf of another - try checking the archives if you have just
recently joined the list.  Also, this might be the work of the Klex or
Kletz (or however it's spelled) virus - I have not studied this virus
much because (thank God) I have not had to clean anyone's computers of
it.

Matt Walkowiak