RE: How to block emails

  • From: Sureshbabu Inagandla <sinagandla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 13:34:28 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to block the person use his/ her email address in exchange server
thanks for your help

William Lefkovics <william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Connection Filtering is really intended to block certain SMTP server
connections to your server, typically referencing a DNS black list or RBL.

As for blocking a specific SMTP email address, are you going to block the
gazillion other addresses this person could use?