RE: Funny Contacts/DL display

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:54:01 +1200

Hi Raj

Thanks for the information.

We can replicate this problem at will!!

Using both Outlook 2000 and MS Office Outlook 2003 SP1. Exchange Server
2003 SP1.
One Outlook 2003 client is running in cached mode, and another is not.
In all casess the client using Outlook 2000 sees the email properties
details of a member with one character in the 3 fields. They can create
them and view them correctly as long as an Outlook 2003 client does not
view it.
This is creating a distribution list in Contacts in Public Folders.

Thanks

RajiA