RE: Help me, i wish to have a multiple mailbox lim it policy in same Mailbox Store. How can?

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC44" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:39:13 +0100

If you only have one mailbox store then poliies are out of the question. Can
you not create a second store within the a single storage group on standard
server? If so then you could implement policies. I assume that since you
have not got a lot of users then I would just implement the limits manually
through ADUC. Otherwise upgrade to enterprise edition of E2K.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader
Tel: +44 161 935 7152
Email: Mark.M.Shevill@xxxxxxxxxxxx