HELP!!! Email being dropped for one user

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:17:15 -0500

HELP!
I have a user who has a very unique situation.
1) If they are second or later on the "To" they do not receive an email.
2) No matter where they are in the CC list, they do not receive an email.

This has just been reported to me and has been happening for at least one
month.
I am going to start message tracking to see if this helps to find the
problem.
The messages are lost both from internal and external users.

Any suggests or fixes..........please let me know!
Thanks
Ken