Fowarding one Exchange account to multiple contacts

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:34:47 -0400

My manager came to me asking if there's anyway on setting up an Exchange
account to be able to forward their mail to 2 external accounts.  I know how to
add one, but is there a way this can be done to forward to two external emails?

Windows/Exchange 2000

TIA,
Mike

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.

Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.