RE: Fowarding one Exchange account to multiple contacts

  • From: "Gene Sibbs" <gensib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:45:53 +0200

If I understand the Q correctly I would create AD distribution Group

Then create two AD contact objects, modify their email alias to point to external address respectively.

Add your two contact objects to the group you created ? under properties of your manager?s account- Exchange General ? delivery options - forward to just enter the AD distribution Group you created.

Remember to check the deliver messages to both forwarding address and mailboxes

Sibbs

From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] Fowarding one Exchange account to multiple contacts
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:34:47 -0400

http://www.MSExchange.org/

My manager came to me asking if there's anyway on setting up an Exchange account to be able to forward their mail to 2 external accounts. I know how to add one, but is there a way this can be done to forward to two external emails?

Windows/Exchange 2000

TIA,
Mike

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.

Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and delete the email.