[ExchangeList] Re: FW: POP3 & IMAP4 problem

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 07:16:39 -0400

Try having the user logon with user@domain. Where: domain is your windows
domain name.

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Francis Lapierre
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:52 AM
To: Exchange E-Mail List
Subject: [ExchangeList] FW: POP3 & IMAP4 problem

I got new details about my problem...

Yesterday I did some new test, unsuccessfully, but I saw a new error message

In the security event log I have an audit failure.

Ok the things is the laptop I'm trying to connect to my pop3 is not a part of
my domain

And when I'm trying to connect to the pop3 I don't know why the laptop tries
to authenticate him with his own user account (the one I'm log in), not the
account I told him to take through my pop3 configuration.

I hope I'm clear

Any idea???