RE: FW: Distribution Lists

  • From: "Simon Butler" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:41:25 -0000

You cannot change the distribution list behaviour.

The closest way I can think of is to create a public folder instead,
then configure forwarding on the public folder to send to the list. Hide
the list and rename it, give the public folder the same name as the list
originally had. The users will never know the difference.