RE: Exporting Contact List from Instant Messaging

  • From: "Jason Lehrhoff" <JLehrhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:42:58 -0400

Basically you have to manually add them all into MSN one time to export
to the file. Then you go to the file menu>Save Contact List. This will
save it as a CTT file; importable into MSN Messenger. I edit the file on
a public share when employees come/go. (it's a basic XML format)

If anyone has a better way of doing this, please let me know!!