Exchange solutions

  • From: "Pankaj" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:32:35 +0700

Hi Folks,

We are a manufacturing facility having 4 locations in the country and
approximately 150 users spread around. I need to design a simple and
cost effective Exchange Mail solution. Also need to use ISA for Internet
control and firewall functions. I need to keep in mind about our upgrade
next year for an ERP Solution. I also want to centralise the Exchange
server. All 4 locations have their own seperare LAN with ADSL
connection.

I had been doing a lot of reading on sites but I would like to listen
abt real world scenario's. Also is RPC over HTTPS is good ?

TIA.

Cheers
Pankaj