Exchange SBS

  • From: "Michael Bonnice" <whadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:05:47 +1000

Hi All,

I have a 2000 small business server running exchange 2k with POP connectors
downloading mail every 15 minutes from an external host. I would like to change
it over so that the exchange server is running as a genuine mail server and not
using POP connectors. I understand I must have the MX records on my domain
providers DNS pointing to my server and allow port 25 through my router.
However I am unsure as to how to fully configure the exchange server over.

I have searched the internet for some information however I cant find any that
relates directly to changing over a exchange POP connector setup to a real mail
server.

Hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction.

Thanking You,

Michael Bonnice.