RE: Exchange SBS

  • From: "William England" <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:58:15 +0100

Hi Michael

I would presume that since you are on SBS that you are also using ISA.
If this is the case you can find all the info you need on
www.isaserver.org <http://www.isaserver.org/>  and look for the mail
server publishing. You should be running in 15 minutes flat.

Please advise if you need further help

William