Exchange GURU needed! two domains merging

  • From: Jared <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All

Here's a brain bender for you guru's out there. Need
help badly:
I have two companies that are merging. We have two
separate exchange boxes (5.5 version.) Both are in two
different locations and will continue that way.

What I'm trying to do is have my company KEEP our
existing domain email (i.e., domain1.com), and have
that company keep their domain email, (i.e.,
domain2.com). We want everythign to remain the same as
it is but have our (domain1.com) company SEND email
that is "coming" from domain2.com. Bascially we want
to continue to receive email to our normal domain, but
when we SEND email, it should read that it's coming
from the other domain.

Anyone know how to set that up in Exchange 5.5?

Thank you!! Jared

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com