[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Direct Push

  • From: "Andrew Hancock" <Andrew.Hancock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:34:52 +0100

Jon

We are using Exchange Direct Push.

We use two ISA 2004 Firewall servers (Network Load Balanced) in our DMZ, (in a
workgroup config), backed off to, two front-end servers Network Load Balanced,
we have three clustered EVS behind the front-ends.

Front-end and Back-end servers are in our internal LAN.

ISA 2004 servers in the DMZ. (workgroup)

TCP 443, opened into the LAN.

Same certificiate used on all front-end and isa servers.

ISA 2004 OWA Published Rule setup on ISA.

We use XDA II/IIS/Mini IIs and ActiveSync

Regards

Andrew