[ExchangeList] Exchange 2007 Beta Testing

  • From: "Jeffrey Moscone" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:52:33 -0700

Greetings,

I have both Exchange 2007 Mailbox and Hub roles installed on one server
and the Client Access role installed on another. This is a 32 bit test
environment using only Beta 2. It also has a fully functional Exchange
2003 implementation sending and receiving email correctly. So far, I
have Outlook Anywhere and OWA working outside the network, but I can
only send and receive mail to and from the internal domain. Mail from
outside sources (Hotmail, Yahoo, etc) is never received. I've looked at
the Receive Rules and created new ones, also there is no Permission
Groups tab as there is in the production version.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks

Jeff