Exchange 2000 & Multi-site, Multi-domain Org.

  • From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:54:17 -0500

How can get Exchange 2000 users to see the users in other Exchange 5.5 sites
in my org.  I have an Exchange 5.5 bridgehead server (in my site) with ADC
installed and the Exchange 2000 users can only see the users in my current
site.

Help!!!!

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

954-858-1600

dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.