RE: Exchange 2000 & Multi-site, Multi-domain Org.

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:44:07 -0500

Hi Devon

How is the ADC configured?

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
Tel: 585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316

-----Original Message-----
From: Devon Harding - GTHLA [mailto:DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 2:54 PM
To: [ExchangeList]

How can get Exchange 2000 users to see the users in other Exchange 5.5 sites
in my org.  I have an Exchange 5.5 bridgehead server (in my site) with ADC
installed and the Exchange 2000 users can only see the users in my current

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.

Free Anti-Spam Download: Try Multi-layered, Accurate Spam Filtering with
SurfControl E-mail Filter

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site: Windows Security Resource
Site: Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: