RE: Exchange 2000

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:02:21 +1000

Quick, pickup your telephone book & look for computer consultants in
your local area.
If you are asking a question like that in a forum like this, you should
employ someone to do it for you. No amount of help from the so called
experts can guide you through such a complex installation, based on the
information that you have given

Stephen Hartley
Brisbane, Australia