RE: microsoft CDO library

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:02:21 +1000

Perhaps you could try an Outlook forum?

Stephen Hartley

Brisbane, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: Amos D. Galiardo [mailto:amdix@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 1:46 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] microsoft CDO library

i'm currently use ms outlook xp, and i need using a reference of CDO
library to be able to use the MAPI, but i can't find it. I only found
"microsoft CDO for Exchange library" and "microsoft CDO for NTS 1.2
and i try select those item and so i run my application (in visual
and error message appear "can't find project or library" at the cursor

do i have to install outlook2000 to get cdo.dll? or any other way that i
still use outlook xp and get cdo 1.21 library?

any comments would be appreciated..

Best Regards;
Amos D. Galiardo

List Archives: