E-mail address policy problem

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 06:24:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Initially i had given e-mail address policy with multiple domains. E.g ABC.com
xyz.Com . Now i have removed all unwanted domain. If i create a new account the
e-mail ids are created according to the e-mail address policy with out any
issue, but the problem is : In the old account (Which are already created) it
still continues to have e-mail id for multiple domain. How do i remove this. I
tried applying the policy on server as well as user account but no use. Hope i
am clear.

I am using Exchange 2003 SP1 on windows 2003 .

Regards
Praveen R

http://mail.yahoo.com