RE: E-mail address policy problem

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 10:26:44 -0300

Highlight them and delete them.

From: Praveen Ramaswamy [mailto:ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:24 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] E-mail address policy problem
Initially i had given e-mail address policy with multiple domains. E.g xyz.Com . Now i have removed all unwanted domain. If i create a
new account the e-mail ids are created according to the e-mail address
policy with out any issue, but the problem is : In the old account
(Which are already created) it still continues to have e-mail id for
multiple domain. How do i remove this. I tried applying the policy on
server as well as user account but no use. Hope i am clear.
I am using Exchange 2003 SP1 on windows 2003 .
Praveen R

Do You Yahoo!?
Newsletters: Exchange
Software Marketing Sites: World of Windows Networking: Leading Network Software Directory: No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: Windows Security Resource Site: Network Security Library: Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:

The correct technical term for haggis stalking is "havering".