RE: Distribution list

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:55:43 -0400

Is the Group you are trying to add a mail-enabled Group?
Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY <>
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add  <mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx> mark@xxxxxxxxx to your
contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"