Directory Import

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:34:36 -0500

Hello all,

Basic Info: Exchange 5.5 logged in as ServiceExchange

   I have just been thrust into the Exchange admin position and am trying to
update our GAL using a CSV that has been sent to me.  Each time I try a
directory import using the CSV file (contains custom recepient information
only) I receive an error.  None of the files are importing or updating the
user information.  Any help would be appreciated.  The error log is created
and all of the Custom recipients are listed (indicating that all of them
failed).  Is there anything that I should be looking for when doing this?

Thanks,
Chris